Tubeworx have been manufacturing hydraulic tube and pipe assemblies since 1996. We are Australia’s leading manufacturer of hydraulic tube and pipe assemblies. We can bend from 6.35mm up to 130mm diameter for Low pressure and High-pressure systems.
Our processes for manufacturing hydraulic tube and pipe assemblies are of the highest standards. This guarantees our customers get the highest quality products every time. Our processes and capabilities are unmatched in Australia. Some of these capabilities are as follows;
- CNC bending for light wall and heavy wall tubes/pipes
- 37 Deg flaring from 6.35mm up to 114mm
- ORFS End forming direct onto tubes from 6.35 up to 38mm
- Non welded SAE flanges for Code 61 & Code 62
- Non welded Retaining ring for large bore tubes & pipes
- In House welding and fabrication
- Pressure testing
- Tube and pipe cleaning
- Sealing and packaging
- Stauff clamps
- Hydraulics spools
Our workshop is equipped with specialised equipment for manufacturing hydraulic tube and pipe assemblies some of which you won’t find anywhere else in Australia. This includes 7 axis left and right bending for complex assemblies.
- CNC mandrel benders
- CNC 37 deg and ORFS end forming machines
- 37 deg flaring machine for heavy wall tubing
- Heavy wall bending machine
- 3D scanning
We are ISO9001 2015 Certified and offer full in-house CAD design. This is backed by our experienced staff who have years of knowledge of hydraulic tube/pipe assemblies.
Our workshops are fully networked, every process is controlled through our barcoding system. This allows us to track times and trackability for quality control. Our workshops are kept to a cleanest standard which is of the highest standard.
Tubeworx has partnered with some of the largest Hydraulic Companies in Australia to deliver some of the largest hydraulic projects in the Country and overseas.
TUBEWORX, the leaders in hydraulic tube and pipe assemblies second to none.